In this busy world, we assume it is hard to stay on a healthy diet, why?
Making healthy meals can be just as quick as an unhealthy meal… so why is it so hard to do so? Do we not have the tips, tricks, time or just recipes? I use to struggle thinking it was hard to cook healthy but now that I have the tips, tricks and recipes (I have tons in my membership area), it’s a lot easier for me so I wanted to share some of the stuff I learned with you to help get me on track with cooking healthy. Oh and I am NO CHEF by any means haha but I hope these tips help you!
Quick Cooking methods…
- Crock Pot- I love the crockpot. It is always my go to when I know I have a busy day ahead or even if I am being lazy while meal prepping. This is my favorite way to prep meat and potatoes.
- Oven- Another great one is the oven, We can walk away and keep busy while the food cooks away. I usually use for meats, potato or veggies.
- Stove- I usually will prep my food in the crockpot then whatever I have leftover, I put in the fridge and will use later on the stove. Stove is also my favorite to cook veggies on.
Easy Meal Ideas…
- Chicken, Asparagus and Tomato, These can all be thrown in the oven or cooked in the stove within 25 minutes.
- Turkey, Quinoa and Broccoli with a little teriyaki! All can be cooked on the stove within 10 minutes.
- Crockpot Chili, I like to do ground turkey, black beans, tomatoes and chili seasoning, you can let it cook all day in the crockpot and come home to a warm meal.
- Protein Pancakes, Oats, Eggs and Protein Powder cooked on the stove, Ready within 10 minutes.
- Yogurt, Nuts and Fruit, Takes 2 minutes to mix together and go.
For Quick, Fat- Burning Snacks
Check out my blog