Have you been feeling tired but can’t sleep? Doing everything right but can’t drop stubborn fat? Having problems remembering things? These are just a few issues that can happen when we drink Soda, YES! Even Diet Soda! We all know how bad soda is for us but we still struggle to cut it out of our life! That’s why I wanted to do the 30 day NO SODA CHALLENGE with you all! I’ll show you what you can replace soda with, that will help your cravings and help you drop stubborn fat.
- Usually 10tps of sugar. Too much sugar will turn into fat.
- Acidic from soda can ruin teeth enamel. Rots teeth.
- Artifical Sweetners make you crave more and also bad for your brain.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup is a concentrated form of sugar, fructose derived from corn. It increases body fat, cholesterol and triglycerides. Makes you hungrier.
- Aspartame is linked to high blood pressure, dizziness, fatigue and even sleep disorders
- Fruit Water- Adding fruits to your water can help with sugar cravings and also help you get your anti-oxidants in!
- Tea- No not the can tea! The real tea that you brew! Adding stevia will help sweeten it up without spiking your blood sugar levels.
- BCAA- Aminos that will help repair your muscles and if you get a yummy flavor it will help with cravings.
- Make your own fruits, veggie smoothies.
- Cold Water!
With this Challenge, I want you to take a before picture when you start and an after picture when
you complete the 30 days! Also, keep a journal on how great you feel without soda. Try getting in at least 8 glasses of water in. 2 of those glasses can be replaced with an alternative.
When you get a soda craving, try one of the alternatives. You will lose weight, sleep better and feel more alter during the day. The first few days may be tough because sugar and soda is so addicting, our body will usually go through a withdraw stage if we have been drinking soda a long time. Can’t wait to get healthier with you! It takes baby steps to lead to big changes so let’s do this!