What to do When you are Lacking Motivation…
- Rest and Reset
- Refocus on Goals
- Set SMART Goals
- Read a Self-Help Book
- Watch a Motivational Video Every Morning
My Motivation Go-ToTo Rest and Reset, I like to go outside and relax.
- Refocus on Goals, I like to step back, meditate, take a second to be grateful for where I am and focus on my Goal.
- Set SMART Goals, Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely
- My Favorite Self- Help Book is “The Motivation Manifesto” (link at bottom)
- My Favorite Motivational Speaker is Eric Thomas (link at bottom)
People ask me all the time, “How do you stay Motivated?”
And the answer will always be the same… I am not ALWAYS motivated, there are morning I wake up and just want to go back to sleep. There are days, I don’t want to do anything but sit around and BS but when I feel like that, I go back and refocus on my goals!
Set goals that excite you, that fuel your heart’s desire! Don’t just say, “I want to lose 10lbs” instead say “I want to drop this 10lbs so I can be confident in a bikini, walking on the beach, making all the men break their necks over this damn body!!!”
Once, you set that goal of dropping 10lbs, set it into SMART goals!
An example of that would be, this week I will workout for an hour a day and eat cleaner meals so I can drop 2lbs! It is easier to knock out small and attainable goals, which will also help keep you motivated! When you reach that goal, you will be motivated to knock out your next goal you set for the week!
Remember, Motivation is something you need to work on daily, weekly, monthly.
Click on Image to read more…