Do you dread wearing a bikini because of your stubborn love handles? Uh! I’ve been there.
A few years back, I remember missing out on so many fun times because of my love handles. I didn’t feel confident in a bikini and never thought I would see the day that I wore a 2 piece bikini. Do you ever feel that way?
If so, let’s get straight to the point. This is what you need now to get results faster.
- CARDIO! Not just any cardio though, interval cardio. This is the best way to burn fat the fastest. It’s also great because you won’t have to do a long amount of it. At MAX 30 minutes and at LEAST 20 minutes of interval cardio. Interval Cardio is when you go as hard as you can for 30 seconds and recover for 30 seconds. An example would be Sprint as fast as you can for 30 seconds then back down to walking for 30 seconds to recover and repeat. You can switch it up and do steady cardio some days. The biggest don’t for cardio is doing too much. I never recommend doing more than 40 minutes a day.
- Eating: We all know this plays a huge role in our fitness journey. First thing first… stop eating so damn much. That sounds harsh but honestly the more you eat, the more you spike your insulin so stop eating so frequently. Doing IF will help. Pick your eating windows and stick with that. Don’t stress eating every 2-3 hours as it does more damage than good. Now, a lot of people get confused about what they should eat and I want to make this as simple as possible to understand… You can eat vegetables, fruits, nuts, meats/protein and CARBS without getting “fluffy” and when I say carbs… I don’t mean that proceed shit as in bread, cereal and all that stuff. Carbs as in beans, potatoes, squash and stuff like that. If it comes in packaging you should probably just say no unless its beans or rice…the clean stuff… not hamburger helper. haha You do need to figure out what foods truly benefit your body so you can thrive. You can do that through journaling.
- Workouts: Stop just focusing on one spot. That will take longer to lean out and make you more prone to injury. You need to be training your entire body. I use to do spilt training. So one day focus on one muscle group followed by hours of cardio. My results weren’t that great. This past year, I have switched my 5 day workout routine to full body everyday with 20-30 minutes to finish off and I have been loving the results. The more you work a muscle, the more you break it down and it has to rebuild so you are building more lean muscle mass which then burns more fat. Amazing, right?
- Water: I’ve found out that a lot of people try to avoid water, thinking it’ll make them carry “water weight” THIS IS FALSE! You need water to flush your system. If you aren’t drinking enough water then you will definitely carry more water. Try drinking close to a gallon a day. Just plain old water. The carbonated water, BCAA’s and stuff like that aren’t necessary but if that’s how you can get it in then whatever. JUST GET IT IN! haha
- Avoid: Stress. It will raise your cortisol and lead to more belly fat so Get REST! Sugar in fruit is fine but sugar in candy in excessive amounts… BAD news! haha, Salt in seasoning is fine. Adding more salt to stuff- ehhh not so try not to overdo it. Alcohol… the fun one… haha I always say if you only have 3-6 drinks a week, fine but drink nightly, I would try to cut that down and up your water intake.
These were the main things, I did to get rid of my love handles. I am so grateful I did because now I can wear what I want without having to think twice about getting dressed. It is all about balance and really figuring out what our body responds to best. Don’t beat yourself up if you eat a cookie at night or have an extra glass of wine on the weekend. It is ok! The most important thing is to keep pushing forward. If you need help bio hacking your body then let’s jump on a call now.
Book your call here, fill out your application and be on time for our zoom call! I can’t wait to talk to you.