The Love Handle Loser!
I’ve had so many request about love handles lately so I wanted to write about it today, to help everyone out! People think it’s just give me the exercises and it’ll be fine but there’s a lot that goes into to! As many of you know, you can’t really target a certain area, you can do isolation training which will help build that muscle and fight off fat but in order to see true results you must do your workouts, cardio, diet and make sure you get enough water!
Top 5 Tips for The Love Handle Loser…
- My Top 3 go to Oblique Exercises…
- wide narrow crunch
- side plank with leg lift
- toe touch crunch
- Interval Cardio– This is the best way to burn fat the fastest! It’s also great because you won’t have to do a long amount of it! At MAX 30 minutes and at LEAST 15-20 minutes of interval cardio! Interval Cardio is when you go as hard as you can for 30 seconds and recover for 30 seconds. Example would be Sprint as fast as you can for 30 seconds then back down to walking for 30 seconds to recover and repeat!
- Diet– We all know this plays a huge role in our fitness journey! A lot of people get confused on what they should eat and I want to make this as simple as possible to understand… You can eat vegetables, fruits, nuts, meats/protein and CARBS without getting “fluffy” and when I say carbs… I don’t mean that proceed shit as in bread, cereal and all that stuff. Carbs as in beans, potatoes, squash and stuff like that. If it comes in packaging you should probably just say no unless its beans or rice…the clean stuff… not hamburger helper. haha
- Water- I’ve found out that a lot of people try to avoid water, thinking it’ll make them carry “water weight” THIS IS FALSE! You need water to flush your system. If you aren’t drinking enough water then you will definitely carry more water. Try drinking close to a gallon a day. Especially, right when you wake up and through the day. You will pee a lot and it’ll get annoying but it’s ok because you’ll notice a change in how you feel and look!
- Avoid- Stress- Get REST! Avoid excess sugar and salt along with alcohol- these things will make you retain more water. Sugar in fruit is fine but sugar in candy- BAD! haha Salt in canned seasoning fine. Adding more salt to stuff- ehhh not so good. Alcohol- if you only have 2-3 drinks a week, fine but drinking a lot or nightly could have you holding a lot of extra water.