These magazines, blogs and other resources do this keep their ratings up and readers interested. We get bored from reading the same old shit! Which is why some people get bored with me but I don’t care. I want the truth out there no matter how boring it is because I care about your long term results.
- Fat- Free is good for you. Most Fat-free foods are very processed so not the best choice for your health. Plus, we need fats in our diet so don’t skip them. Stick with the cheese that has fat in it, not the extra processed shit that is fat-free.
- Carbs make you fat. We need carbs to fuel our brain and muscles. You just need to pick the right carbs. Like sweet potatoes instead of french fries. haha Make sense? Most people don’t understand there is a difference between carbs. Complex and simple. Simple are carbs are usually overly processed and wreck havoc on our system.
- Protein will make me bulky. This is false. Protein will help you build lean muscle mass. But too much protein is actually proven to be dangerous, it can lead to kidney stones and digestive issues, so be sure to find a balance. I usually say listen to cravings, it is a great way to figure out if your body needs more.
- Frozen Fruit and Veggies are awful. Frozen is actually fresher than normal produce since it is frozen and packed once it’s picked! Fresh produce can be on a truck for days before in our stores then sits for a few more days and we wonder why it rots so fast once we buy it… well this is exactly why.
- I have to meal prep. This is false. You can eat out while you drop weight. Just be mindful and if you know you will over eat when you don’t meal prep then it may be wise to meal prep. You really have to do what is best for you and your schedule.
If you are ready to be apart of that 2% of women who accomplish their dream body then let’s hop on a call now. You can book your call here. Just fill out your questionnaire and be on time for your call. CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW.