If you struggle with your midsection, there 5 Steps to a Better Core will help you out greatly! A lot of times, we think we just need to do core work, in order to have a nice core. But this is not true. There is a lot more that goes into having a better core. I have found a lot of people starve their body in order to have a flat stomach and thats not healthy nor is it fun! So let me share some healthy tips, that will leave you happy, healthy and progressing!
5 Steps to a Better Core
- Eat Foods that Help Banish Bloating: Pineapple, Banana, Asparagus, Artichoke and Avocados
- Interval Cardio: Doing 1 minute moderate and 1 minute hardcore on and off for at least 20 minutes is the best way to burn stubborn belly fluff.
- Water: This will help get things moving through your body and also keep off the water weight.
- Full Body Workouts: When you do full body workouts, you use your core a lot more than you would think. Always be sure to hold your core tight while you workout.
- Incorporate Core Work: You can incorporate some great core moves to strengthen and really focus on core.
3 Core Moves You Don’t Want to Miss
- Crunches: One of the most basic moves but it is one of the best to focus on your abdominal wall. Make sure you keep your hands on your abs and crunch straight up, getting your shoulder blades off the ground.
- Hanging Leg Raises: This is another great one to get your abdominal wall. If you don’t have a place to hang, you can also do these on the ground for the same effect.
- Spider man Plank: Plank alone is great move to strengthen the core, adding the spider man knees is a whole another level of greatness. Be sure to stay in a low plank and bring one knee at a time to elbow on the same side and switch!
When working core it is best to do after you have done your cardio and warmed up that core! Be sure to take small breaks in between, you don’t want to wait to long! Make it burn the entire time! Be sure to stretch your core afterwards!
Below is my Ab Challenge, Be sure to give it a try!
THE PUMPKIN BUTT CHALLENGE! 🎃
and you might be wondering…
Who is it for?!
Anyone who is busy, stuck, lost and wanting to put those holiday calories to good use (build and shape that booty) and start burning stubborn fat instead of storing it!
Meal guide(lots of variety no crazy diets! You still get to enjoy the best of the holiday treats without gaining all the holiday weight)
Workout guide with videos(you can do at gym or home)
Supplement guide (best products so no more wasting money)
Facebook Live Support: Q&A Biweekly when new meal and workout guide is sent out
Facebook support(amazing community so you have motivation to reach your goal)
And amazing results(unheard of for most during the holiday season but I have an amazing strategy for you)
Cash Prize for best results
The workouts are short, sweet and to the point. The meal guide is easy to follow and can be switched out with other options! All you have to do is get stared here
Go to stay fit, Create your account and pumpkin butt challenge from last year is own there now! But the new and improved will be uploaded on October 15th! This is an 8 week challenge. I do recommend getting your spot now before the challenge is filled! Only 3 more spots left. This is my most popular challenge so I know you’ll love it!