Are you going to make 2021 your year or are you going to make excuses for yourself like every other year? ?
If you want 2021 to be different then listen up. We are already 6 months in and is it any better for you or are you still making excuses for yourself?
Do you ever get on a health kick then end up falling off after a few days, weeks or months?
Do you feel it’s hard to stick to because life gets busy? That’s what I hear all the time.
“I’m too busy to workout, I’m too busy to eat clean so I guess I’ll just settle for this body.” Have you ever found yourself saying that? Even though, you know deep down inside you need that change… not just because you want a better body but because you are sick of feeling defeated, unhappy and sluggish?
In our crazy, chaotic lives…health is always the first to go. Usually because we over think the process and make it way more complicated than it has to be so let’s break it down real simple so you can stick to your health goals this year. Deal?
Take these steps to see progress every week…
- Commit to 2 minute workout DAILY within the first hour of waking up to get in the habit of moving. I put a workout video below for you.
- Stop dieting and start cleaning up your eating habits by cutting out processed sugar, carbs and Carbonated drinks.
- Correct your mindset. Stop thinking your failure because you missed a day of movement or ate an extra cookie! Empower yourself and keep pushing forward.
- Create a vision board with a plan to accomplish your goal so you can stay focused and motivated.
- Be real with yourself when you are wasting time, knowing damn well you should be getting that booty movin.
Start out simple. Stop going balls to the wall because you’ll be left feeling burnout and overwhelmed. Ease into the process with these simple steps and if you want to kick it up a notch then let’s talk. Book your call now.
- Book your call
- Pick a time and date that work for you
- Fill out the application
- Be ready to zoom with me, throw out all the BS excuses and get that dream body once and for all