One thing that is beyond mind-blowing to me is seeing people give up on themselves just because they were off track for a day or even a week so I want to step you up with 3 easy steps of how you can get back on track after any fall off!
I use to fall off and get depressed, I wanted to give up and luckily I broke that cycle with these simple steps.
- Get Motivated. Motivation is just an emotion. Just like being happy or sad, you can create that emotion by the music you listen to or how you carry yourself so it’s time to create the emotion of motivation.
A lot of times we get discouraged when we fall off but I want it to fuel you! I want this to be motivation to get back on track quicker. So build that emotion of motivation and take action.
How do you create motivation?
- I would recommend looking at where you are now. Take a picture of yourself and tape it next to your dream body then put it next to your bed so that way you see that first thing in the morning then play a motivation video or speech from youtube and that should get you up and moving.
- Set up your goals, tied to a why. Something that is very meaningful to you. My reason for being healthy now is so I can be the best mom I can be, the best trainer and motivator to everyone in my life.
- Celebrate your wins. I had a client who would go out and buy a super nice dress that was 2 sizes too small and that was her motivation and celebration all in one. She got to wear her beautiful dress once she dropped 2 sizes and she’d go out for a fun night out to celebrate that win. I loved this idea so much, that I decided to try it and it was the most motivating way to kick some butt.
2. GET A GAME PLAN. Don’t just say you are going to do something. Actually set up something so you can take action.
- Reverse engineer. Big goal> how do I get there?
Small task or habit changes leading up to the big goal.
Example: Instead of having a sugar filled drink for breakfast everyday, I will start my day with a high protein breakfast. That is a small habit change to start working up to your big goal.
3. No dieting. We all assume we need to go on an insane diet but that just sets us up for failure because we will over eat and blow our “diet” the second we get a chance to!
So what I recommend is truly having a balanced diet. Don’t cut out carbs, don’t cut out fats, don’t be scared of protein. We need all those in order to be healthy and function properly.
- I do recommend cleaning up your eating habits. So instead of ordering pizza and eating cheeseburgers daily, order something like a chicken wrap or get a cauliflower pizza.
Switching things out like that helps big time in the long run! Also, cut back on sugary drinks. Those are never good to have daily. No benefit what so ever so work on cutting those out and upping your water intake.
Start with these simple steps and take it one day at a time and I know you will be back on track in no time! If you want to kick it up a notch, I do have a free training to help speed up the process.
Get your spot here so you can get the results you deserve!
On this Training we will go over how to be successful once and for all
We will start the training with an at home bootcamp (just you and I) then we will dive into tips and tricks
- no more counting calories
- how to be a fat-burning machine
- how to rewire your mind so you can have long term success
- how to rewire your mind so you can enjoy food and the results you want
- how to rewire your mind so you can break the cycle on constantly starting over