Bloating is the worst! Right?!
Scared to eat anything while out because you don’t want to bloat in that super cute little black dress?
That use to be my story.
I would bloat so bad and it ruined so much for me. I didn’t want to wear a bikini or fitted clothes because of this… can you relate?
We all want to reduce it so we can throw on any outfit or bikini with confidence that we will have a flat tummy so let’s get straight to the point.
Let’s start with what causes bloating….
- Eating (because the digestion process)
- Processed carbs
- Processed sugars
- Too much fiber
- Food intolerance
- Sugar alcohol
- Carbonated drinks (yes, that includes your carbonated water!)
- Hormonal imbalance
How to calm the bloat…
- Stop eating so often (this whole eat every 2-3 hours is insane)
- Castro oil packs (just rub Castro oil over abdominals)
- Eat more Whole Foods
- Food journal what you eat and how you feel to pin point the bloat
- NO more gum chewing (bizarre, right? but the swallowing air plus sugar alcohol is tough on our body)
- Cut back on eating sugar alcohol (hidden everywhere so choose wisely)
- Drink room temperature water (better for digestion)
- Reduce stress and yes, that includes HIIT workouts if you are already a very stressed out person
- Balance hormones through fasting and with V-steam (you can order here and use discount code “TANA”)
- Get active something like a workout, walk, deep breathing or even a tummy massage
- Add in probiotic at night
- Add in apple cider vinegar
- Add in Max Detox (you can order here)
The best way to overcome things is with planning.
So every Sunday night, I plan what my fasting windows will be. I usually do 12-6 or 10-5 then I choose what to eat… lean protein and high fats with no carbs since I usually over do it with the carbs on the weekend. But by Wednesday, I go back to a balanced eating style.
Doing these should help reduce your bloating but…
If not, it could be a food you are eating.
Even if it is healthy, it can leave us bloated if our body can’t properly break it down. That’s always the most discouraging thing. I talk to women daily who live on chicken, broccoli and rice who are still left feeling bloated, tired and sluggish.
This can slow down progress massively so it is important to figure out what foods and workouts work best for you. This is why I hate counting calories and macros 24/7 because at the end of the day, it comes down to what you are eating that truly has an affect on you and your progress.
If you want to hack your body and regain confidence, happiness and health then sign up for your free weight loss assessment.
- Pick your time and date
- Fill out your application
- Be on time for our call and get ready to get results