Did you know the average American gains about 15-20lbs during the holiday season!?
So how do you Fight Off the Holiday Fluff?
It is hard to say “no” to all the amazing goodies! It’s hard to get out of our warm, comfy beds in the morning to get our butts to the gym. All of this makes it easy to put on a couple pounds without even noticing.
So I decided to make a guideline to help you keep off the holiday fluff and kickstart your happiness, health and fitness before the New Year. I totally understand it’s hard to stick to a strict diet, that’s why I never push people to be on some crazy, insane diet. I believe in balance 100%! So for the Holidays I do recommend to enjoy yourself. Just don’t over do it! When you know you have a big holiday meal coming up, clean up your diet, get your workouts in then go enjoy the big holiday meal!
People make a lot of excuses during the Holidays and just completely give up on their happiness, health and fitness which is awful because you completely back track! We should be able to stay on track no matter what time of the year it is and still enjoy ourselves. Staying consistent is key to long term results.
- Write Down Goals– It’s important to write down your goals, to help keep you focused and on track. Having goals will also help keep you motivated during the Season.
- Have a Schedule- Making a schedule will help make sure you knock out everything you wanted to.
- Have a Meal Plan– This will help you plan your meals and also your cheats so you don’t over do it.
- Have Food Prepped– Having your food ready will help you make a better choice of picking up a piece of chicken over a cookie.
- Have a Workout Plan that You Can do Anywhere- A workout you can do anywhere comes in handy, for the days you get to busy for the gym or if you are traveling, that way you will still have a plan to knock out.
- Carry Water with you– Drinking water will help keep you full and help with cravings.
- Support– Having family or friends to do this with, makes it more enjoyable and easier to keep on track.
If you know you have a holiday party coming up, try these tips for the week ahead…
- Stay on your diet all week, use party night as cheat night
- Get your workouts in, lift heavier
- Get your cardio in, do extra since you know you will be enjoying yourself
- Stay on top of your water, even at the party
- Don’t stress over the party, go and enjoy
The aftermath… The following day
- Get your Healthy meals in, Don’t snack on left junk
- Flush out your system with more water
- Try to get a workout in, even if it’s short
I hope you put these tips to use this Holiday Season and continue to work hard towards your goals. And if you can’t figure it out on your own then check out my challenge…
THE PUMPKIN BUTT CHALLENGE! pt2
and you might be wondering…
Who is it for?!
Anyone who is busy, stuck, lost and wanting to put those holiday calories to good use (build and shape that booty) and start burning stubborn fat instead of storing it!
Meal guide(lots of variety no crazy diets! You still get to enjoy the best of the holiday treats without gaining all the holiday weight)
Workout guide with videos(you can do at gym or home)
Supplement guide (best products so no more wasting money)
Facebook Live Support: Q&A Biweekly when new meal and workout guide is sent out
Facebook support(amazing community so you have motivation to reach your goal)
And amazing results(unheard of for most during the holiday season but I have an amazing strategy for you)
Cash Prize for best results
The workouts are short, sweet and to the point. The meal guide is easy to follow and can be switched out with other options! All you have to do is get stared here
Go to stay fit, Create your account and pumpkin butt challenge from last year is own there now! But the new and improved will be uploaded on November 12th! This is an 8 week challenge. I do recommend getting your spot now before the challenge is filled! Only 7 spots open. This is my most popular challenge so I know you’ll love it!