Did you know the average American gains about 15-20lbs during the holiday season!?
So how do you Fight Off the Holiday Fluff?
It is hard to say “no” to all the amazing goodies! And hard to get out of our warm, comfy beds in the morning to get our butts to the gym. All of this makes it easy to put on a couple pounds without even noticing.
So I decided to make a guideline to help you keep off the holiday fluff and kickstart your happiness, health and fitness before the New Year. I totally understand it’s hard to stick to a strict diet, that’s why I never push people to be on some crazy, insane diet. I believe in balance 100%! So for the Holidays I do recommend to enjoy yourself. Just don’t over do it! When you know you have a big holiday meal coming up, stay on your diet, your workouts then go enjoy the big holiday meal!
People make a lot of excuses during the Holidays and just completely give up on their happiness, health and fitness which is awful! We should be able to stay on track no matter what time of the year it is and still enjoy ourselves!
- Write Down Goals– It’s important to write down your goals, to help keep you focused and on track. Having goals will also help keep you motivated during the Season.
- Have a Schedule- Making a schedule will help make sure you knock out everything you wanted to.
- Have a Meal Plan– This will help you plan your meals and also your cheats so you don’t over do it.
- Have Food Prepped– Having your food ready will help you make a better choice of picking up a piece of chicken over a cookie.
- Have a Workout Plan that You Can do Anywhere- A workout you can do anywhere comes in handy, for the days you get to busy for the gym or if you are traveling, that way you will still have a plan to knock out.
- Carry Water with you– Drinking water will help keep you full and help with cravings.
- Support– Having family or friends to do this with, makes it more enjoyable and easier to keep on track.
I am doing a Holiday Challenge for those who want extra support to keep on track. The Challenge includes Custom Meal, Workout, Supplement Guide, Video Check ins, Videos, Recipes and Contact with me Via Email whenever you need. So Let’s stop making excusing and start making results! Email me now to get started [email protected]
These are some tips, I went over in a pervious Blog ” Holiday Tricks and Treats but I’ll share them again…
If you know you have a holiday party coming up, try these tips for the week ahead…
- Stay on your diet all week, use party night as cheat night
- Get your workouts in, lift heavier
- Get your cardio in, do extra since you know you will be enjoying yourself
- Stay on top of your water, even at the party
- Don’t stress over the party, go and enjoy
The aftermath… The following day
- Get your Healthy meals in, Don’t snack on left junk
- Flush out your system with more water
- Try to get a workout in, even if it’s short
- Try my 5 Day Flat Belly Detox to help you feel Better on my app now
I hope you put these tips to use this Holiday Season and continue to work hard towards your goals!