During the Holiday Season, we are faced with endless goodies and alcohol.
My clients use to stress this time of year big time because they feared being the average American, who gains 5-15lbs during the season but then I taught them some simple tricks and treats so they could continue to enjoy the season and still progress on their weight loss journey.
If you know you have a holiday party coming up, try these tips for the week ahead…
- Eat clean all week, use party night as cheat night
- Get your workouts in, lift heavier
- Get your cardio in, do extra since you know you will be enjoying yourself
- Stay on top of your water, even at the party
- Don’t stress over the party, go and enjoy
The aftermath… The following day
- Get your Healthy meals in, don’t snack on leftover junk
- Flush out your system with more water
- Try to get a workout in, even if it’s short (it’s better than nothing)
- Use Detox Organics to help boost your metabolism and flush your system. You can order here and use discount code TC.
Traveling for the holidays and scared you’ll have no control over diet or working out?
While traveling it can be tough to stay on top of training and eating clean but you can control it! If you are staying with a family member or friend just let them know you are trying to be good and ask if they can have some healthy stuff there for you or stop at the store when you get there.
Most restaurants, you can order somewhat clean! When I travel, I will order a chicken sandwich with no bun and enjoy myself with some sweet potato fries or a side of steamed veggies. You usually have some control over what you can have but don’t stress it. Always enjoy yourself during holidays or vacation time! I use the extra calories to fill out my pumpkin butt! haha
As far as training, You can knock out some great at-home workouts in 20 minutes. If you are staying at a hotel, they usually have a little gym you can use and even though it might not be great, you can still get a decent workout in. I have plenty of workouts that you can do at home, traveling or a gym with my Pumpkin Butt Challenge. You can get your spot here.
Vacation Goodies to Pack…
- Resistance Bands
- Healthy Snacks
Yummy Holiday Treats to Try With Your Family and Friends…
- Easy Pumpkin Parfaits with Greek Yogurt
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Spooky Bat Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Pumpkin-Pecan Braid
- Dark Chocolate Bark
I have tons of recipes in my dessert ebook. Guilt-free and delicious! Get your copy here.
And if you still have the pumpkin butt challenge on your mind, here is some more info