Are you scared of the gym?
Is that preventing you from having your dream body?
I talk to women daily and this is a major issue for most. Saying, “I have no idea what I am doing here.”
All the people and machines can be so intimidating… especially if you don’t know what you are doing.
But you can’t let that hold you back from going and taking action on your goals. I go to LVAC here in Las Vegas and it is a huge gym with a ton of people… I use to walk in and get so scared. I would want to just turn around and run out the front door but I knew if I did that, I would never build my confidence in the gym.
I realized some hacks that boosted my confidence and got me comfortable in the gym…
- Find a gym buddy: This will help you feel a bit more secure to have a friend by your side plus it will hold you accountable to actually get you to show up.
- Get cute gym clothes and get ready: I use to go to the gym looking like a bum and it made me feel like shit so I decided one day, I am going to do my hair, make up and wear something more flattering. I was mind blown at how much more confidence I had when I walked into the gym. Ever since that day, I’ve always been that girl with the make up and hair done at the gym. haha
- Get a workout plan: This way you will know what you are doing before you get to the gym and have a solid game plan to follow.
A lot of times we feel insecure because we are dressed down, alone and have no idea what we are doing in the gym so we walk around aimlessly and usually don’t get that great of a workout in which leads to feeling discouraged and unmotivated. That’s why I recommend finding a gym buddy, getting ready and putting on a cute outfit and have your plan before you walk through the door. It’s always scary to do something new and out of our comfort zone but getting your dream body is worth it so let’s kick fear’s ass and get these results.
Give it a try and let me know how it works out for you.
If you need help figuring out a plan for yourself then let’s talk.
You can book your free consultation here by…
- Pick your time and date (here)
- Fill out your application
- Be on time for our zoom call
- Be ready to live your best life in that dream body