My Go to Supplements…
My number one question I get from people is “are supplements necessary?” I always reply with “no supplements are not necessary.”
Taking supplements is 100% up to you. Yes, they can benefit you with diet and exercise but there is on magic supplement to drop weight without diet and exercise.
I’ve been a supplement junkie for as long as I can remember because I do believe they help with results. I have taken fat burners, CLA, b12, apple cider vinegar, aminos and protein powder since I was young.
I always recommend cycling on and off of supplements. Give your body the break it needs. I know personally it was hard because I would take supplements out of habit and would have a hard time skipping a day or two without them but trust me, your body needs a break from everything, every once in a while.
The Vitamins I can’t live without… links below
- B12– helps with fatigue, keeping nerves and red blood cells healthy.
- Vitamin C– lowering hyper tension, the treatment of lead toxicity, curing cataracts, treatment of cancer, combating stroke, maintain elasticity of the skin and many more benefits.
- Omega 6– helps memory, stimulate skin and hair growth, maintain bone health, regulate metabolism, and maintain the reproductive system.
- Apple Cider Vinegar– This includes weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and improved symptoms of diabetes.
The Supplements I can’t live without…links below
- Protein Powder– SRO (zero carb) I use right after training and sometimes for breakfast or dessert!
- Amino Rush– I use during training and at night when I get a sweet tooth!
- ThermIQ– Fatburner, no jitters or crash!
You can order here, using COGAN25 for 25% off!
I added links below if you want to try any of the vitamins for yourself, please be sure to check with a doctor before taking anything!