In today’s world, a lot of us are stuck behind a desk all day or constantly on the run.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could drop weight while sitting behind your desk all day?
Now you can! By adding these snacks in your daily routine, you can boost your metabolism and start burning fat fast.
I know it’s hard to eat when you’re busy running around or stuck behind a desk so reaching for an easy protein bar, coffee or smoothie is usually an easy option now days. But those don’t truly benefit your weight loss goals. A lot of times, they are so packed with sugar and processed crap that you would have been better off eating a snickers bar!
Fat Burn Snacks…
- Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas: Sounds odd but honestly a very yummy treat, that is very easy to make and take anywhere! Chickpeas are high in protein and fiber so great for protein source and the high fiber for digestion. The cinnamon helps boost your metabolism and helps control insulin levels.
- Roasted Broccoli and Almonds with Olive Oil: I usually coat my broccoli and almonds in olive oil then put them in the oven. Once they are done, I pop them in a bag and its an easy thing to take on the go. The broccoli and almonds are both high in fiber. The almonds and olive oil are a healthy fat, that will help you boost your fat burning hormone.
- Almonds with Cayenne Pepper: Once again almonds are here to save the day! haha high in fiber and fat with that kick of cayenne pepper to get that metabolism fired up!
- Frozen Blueberries: Overall blueberries are amazing for you. On top of all their great benefits, they can also help you burn that stubborn belly fat and protect you from storing more fat. I love eating them frozen because it helps with my sweet tooth. They will benefit you whether or not they are frozen.
- Green Tea: Drop the laxative teas you see all over the web and get some green tea that will actually benefit you in the long run!
These are just a few snacks to try when you are busy through the day. Try not to skip meals and always do your best to get your snacks and water in too! Staying on top of your meals, snacks and water will help you not binge since you will stay full and satisfied. Be sure tot keep a balanced diet and stop with the crazy no carb, low fat diets, they will do more damage than good!
I have a ton more recipes for fat burning meals and snacks on my site and app if you want more information,
please contact me! [email protected]
Also, Check out my Recipe Video for these snacks!