BYE BYE BAT WINGS!
Every time I wave bye to someone, I feel like I’m going to take flight due to my bat wings! I use to always wear long sleeve shirts because I was so insecure of my stubborn arm fat. The more women I train, I realize I’m not the only one struggling with this. So I started researching more on how to get rid of this annoying fat! Sadly, it is very common for us, women to store fat in our triceps, lower stomach, hips and thighs.
I only struggled with arms and lower abs, no matter what I tried. I would cut out carbs, fats, fruits and still couldn’t get the fluff to fall off! When I realized all these crazy diets weren’t working and maybe I need to actually do a balanced diet with a good amount of weights and cardio, thats when the fluff finally started to come off!
I was so thrilled when I started seeing a bit of muscle on my arm! Now that I had success with it, I wanted to share it with you guys!
- Clean up your diet: Instead of cutting out food groups we need, I’m going to make this simple for you. CUT OUT PROCESSED CRAP!
- No more expensive fat burning creams: Stop with the expensive cream and get grapefruit or cinnamon oil. Mix it with coconut oil and massage into skin!
- Get Your Cardio in: Aim for 20- 30 minutes 5 days a week.
- Get Your Weights in: Aim for 30-40 minutes 3-4 times a week. Be sure to work all muscle groups not just one!
- Don’t Give up After a Week: PATIENCE! People give up to easy now days and it’s why a lot of us don’t get the results we hoped for. We are good for a week or two then just say “f-it” because we didn’t drop weight. Seeing a good amount of results can take up to 3-6 months so keep your head up and keep fighting for your goal.
Hope this served you well and if you still feel lost, Please feel free to email me for a FREE consultation! [email protected]